Thursday, January 07, 2010

Oh My Mahi, good fish tacos

No photo but I had to post.

While my parents were in town we went into Charlotte to stroll the streets. And freeze.

Oh wait, I do have some photos...


Back to the story..

So we popped into the Rockbottom Brewery for lunch. Mom had fish tacos and they looked so good, I knew I was going to have to make some. They had a blue corn tortilla innner shell that crunched and a soft flour out shell to keep them all together. Oh YUM!

I surfed the net and found these:
My Oh Mahi, Thats a Good Fish Taco by Rachel Ray

They rocked! Three thumbs up from Hannah, Chris and myself. I did change some of the ingredients like I used less hot sauce and added more spices as a rub on the fish, but they were pretty darned good.

So go make some.

0 comments: