Saturday, October 17, 2009

October is flying by...

So, it is October 17th already? Yikes. Well, lets just assume that I will be a slow blogger for the rest of the year. I seem to be overwhelmed these days. But that is better than bored!

Lets see...if it is October that must mean that the Rock Family is back!


We started out October with a craft show on the 3rd. Here is our booth near the end of the day. We hustled along from about 9:30am - 1:00 pm then were slow for the rest of the day. The booth looks a little bare - we sold some of our displays. LOL, this is before I knocked over the easel and broke a few frames.



After the show I spend quite a bit of time filling custom orders and running back and forth to school. It seems it was bookfair week and guess what? I was supposed to be there everyday to collect and deposit the money. Oops. I forgot.

The next week, Hannah was busy finishing 2 projects. One was a newscast on a book - she choose Harry Potter 1. If I can load it to YouTube, I will link it here. It is quite the hoot.

We also had our first band concert of the year. Chris and I got there at 6:30 for a 7pm show and it was packed. And I promised Hannah I would not embarrass her by going up front with my camera. She wore a bright green shirt so I could spot her though...


That it for now!
And I am not kidding about not posting much in November and December. I have craft shows on 11/7 &8, 11/21, 11/28, 12 3,4&5 and maybe 12/12. Yikes.

0 comments: