Wednesday, September 30, 2009

my first show...

On Saturday, Hannah and I worked a craft show to sell my name frames. I knew it was not going to be good when it was calling for heavy rain. The show was moved indoors - but still not a great show. Not many customers on the floor - and no one was selling things. There were lots of corporate booths there with businesses giving away goodies - so I don't think people saw a need to spend money with all the free stuff.

But...I did learn alot, Hannah was fantastic and we got to spend the day with Julie who helped me learn the ropes for craft fairs.

It was not till we were packing up that I remembered to take pictures...

The 3 of us


My side of the booth - as we were tearing down (so it is a little messy)

My order book - full of alphabet letters

0 comments: