Tuesday, January 02, 2007

and a happy happy new year .....

So. One of my news years resolutions was to be a better blogger. Now, I know there are only about 4-5 people that read this blog, but I do get complaints when I haven't posted for a while.
So I will try to be better. More pictures. Ok?

Another resolution - be a better exerciser. I have not exercised much for the past few weeks and miss it. When the sun is shining, I want to get out and walk and run. So...another goal.

And my third resolution - use the nifty new 30G ipod that I got for Christmas. Now, downloading and configuring songs is fun but I do have to use it. Number 3.

And four. Well, there is not four. It should be to be more paitient with hannah, or be more organized or lose weight or whatever. But I think I will stick with 3 this year. 3 is doable and they are not that tough.

Happy happy 2007 to all!

0 comments: